Monday, January 17, 2011

Shedding the weight.

As you all know, I have an almost 7 month old baby. She has been extremely high maintenance from the very start, occupying the majority of my time. She's finally gotten to a better place where she is able to entertain herself for longer than 5 minutes. lol.

I've been depressed since I had her with all the weight I gained during my pregnancy! I'm the biggest I've ever been and although it was for a great cause, I hate that my body wanted to keep the extra baggage around!!

I found this dvd at WalMart and decided to try it. I love it and its been a savior. You walk a mile each workout and she does little aerobic exercises while you walk. It gets your heart rate going and gives you the extra energy you need!  I'm very happy about the results!!! I am going to work hard and keep it up so I can shed these pounds and get back to my pre-preggo body!!

No comments:

Post a Comment