Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jan 12

Today was a pretty eventful day. Sarabeth got to spend sometime with some little ones around her age and she loved it! Surprisingly, after only about a 30 minute nap, she's still going and without all the fussiness! Her first tooth is breaking through today. So exciting! She's growing so quickly.

I am missing my husband a lot today. I don't go out very much, but when I do, I find it makes me miss him more. When he is home, he's really the only person besides Sarabeth that I spend my time with. He's my best friend. Spending time with others just reminds me that he's away. Silly, I know. But I enjoyed getting out of the house, visiting with some wives, having a few good laughs, and socializing Sarabeth.

So my pictures today are based on love. Took a little decoration I have and incorporated my wedding ring, which symbolizes my eternal love and dedication for my husband and our marriage.
I hope you all enjoy...


I love you, Christopher. Always.

2 comments:

  1. these are very cute! & the way you get the background to blurr is by opening up your apeture, plus the type of lens also helps if you have one that opens up to 1 or 2. The smaller the number, the more blur! Keep taking photos, you have a good eye for it! :)

    ReplyDelete