Saturday, January 15, 2011

One of those days...

Today I've got a very fussy baby. This teething is taking its toll on her. It's draining for the both of us. Its hard not being able to fix the problem-I know it just has to run its course.


I  haven't heard from my husband since Thursday. I know he's busy, but I certainly do miss him! 


Today, I took a picture of a wall sticker of ours, located above our bed. 


I wish he were here; side by side & hand in hand...but I know we're always heart to heart, no matter the distance! 


I hope everyone has a great day!!



2 comments:

  1. so sweet, good luck with teething!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Teething can be difficult.. I swore by this stuff called "hurricane" when my kids were teething. At the time you could only get it behind the counter at various pharmacies but it worked wonders on my babies!

    ReplyDelete