Friday, January 21, 2011

Catching up!

Ahhhh, I've slacked off the past few days. My little one has been very demanding and I've spent all my time with her. She goes through spurts where sometimes she is able to entertain herself, and others she wants me by her side at all times, within reach to touch me and make sure I'm not going anywhere. And now that she's a pro-crawler, she is into absolutely everything. The days of being able to set her down and do my thing are gone! lol. She's also figured out that she can pretty much pull herself up onto anything, so she is quite fascinated with the tv, electronics, books, magazines-EVERYTHING! She's a nosy little thing! Her new thing is to stand beside her walker. She does not want to be in it, but beside it. And of course, the walker has wheels, so she can push it and walk behind it. I am probably going to go to WalMart in the near future and purchase one of those toys that they can push and walk behind to encourage walking. I'm so proud of how quickly she catches onto things, but I'm not ready for her to walk yet! And I have a feeling it will be here very soon! She isn't saying very much yet. She says "mama" when she is upset. She says hi when she wants to. She say's "dada" occasionally. Lots of the time she just goes "BABABA" And yesterday, for the first time, she said Bella, which is our dog! I couldn't believe it!! She has also found her voice, and loves to hear it, so she squeals, A LOT! Ahhh, the life of a mother. It's wonderful. 


Anyways, I will quit babbling. I have a few random pictures I've taken of her the last few days. I'm also going to post a picture of her when she was tiny, laying on my chest, and one now in comparison. I just can't believe how big she has gotten!!

Sitting up like a big girl!


 Messy face!

Trying to look innocent!

This was the day we took her for her 48 hour check up!

Shortly after, napping with daddy.

Look how little she is here....a few weeks old....

And now, look how big she is on mommy! Almost 7 months old.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day :)

1 comment:

  1. your baby girl is too cute! its nice to look back at how tiny they were and how much they have accomplished in only a few months!

    ReplyDelete