Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jan 13

Good Morning.

Today is a beautiful day. The sun is shining bright and it's put me in a wonderful mood.
I walked outside this morning with the dogs, and noticed how soggy the grass is, due to all our recent snow finally melting away. It instantly made me think about my husbands cowboy boots-its days like these that he loved wearing them. He always tells me "Cowboy boots are meant to get dirty." He's tried many times to get me into a pair of them, and he's yet to be successful. haha He cannot wait until our little one is big enough to get her first pair of pink cowgirl boots. I can't lie, I'm sure they'll look extremely cute on her!

Anyways, I decided to take a few pictures of two of his favorite belongings. Of course, his boots, and his guitar. He also enjoys sitting outside on nice sunny days and attempt writing his own songs. (He doesnt really know how to play guitar, but he's determined to learn)

I also took a few pictures of all of our shoes. I got the idea from Erin, but I thought I'd put my own spin on it.
I'm loving taking pictures. I'm so glad I found out about this idea. I've always been so interested in photography. I hope I can learn new trades and become better at it!
Hope everyone enjoys!!!






3 comments:

  1. these are all very unique! I must say my favorite is the black & white shoe pic! I would frame that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that makes me happy!!! Definitely a compliment coming from such a great photographer!!

    ReplyDelete