Friday, January 14, 2011

Good morning, beautiful.

Good morning everyone. 
I woke up this morning, listening to my little one kick around while singing out random baby sounds. I love mornings like this, where she is content just to lay around and be sweet. She smiled a great big smile at me as soon as I walked to her crib and it warmed my heart. She snuggled with me in my bed, touching my face and grinning all the while. It's a wonderful feeling knowing someone so little can love you so much, and for nothing more than just being you. Being a mommy is the best job in the world and I wouldn't trade it for anything! 
So today, I just took  a simple picture involving some girly baby items. And I fell in love with it! 
I hope everyone has an amazing day and will delight in being a mommy as much as I do :)

2 comments:

  1. love this. being a mommy is the best feeling in the world that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete