Wednesday, March 23, 2011

One step forward, two steps back.

Well, Bella had surgery two weeks ago. She's been doing awesome and has healed up really well. The last few days she has been under the weather. I thought maybe it was just allergies (yes she has them) with all the pollen floating around. This morning she woke up with terrible diarrhea so I took her to the vet. They gave her some meds. I took this picture while waiting on the doctor. Apparently she thinks she deserves a chair and I need to stand up. haha

I also got some of the materials I ordered to begin making some tutu's. I made my very first one today. Red, white and blue. :) We're a very patriotic family. Gotta support daddy!!!




And here's just a really sweet picture of my baby girl sleeping. I couldn't help taking a picture, she looks so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment