Friday, March 25, 2011

Busy day.

 Got up this morning and went shopping with Gramz and Aunt Taylor. I took a quick snap shot of me and Sarabeth before we headed out. We had a good time walking around the mall. She looked extra cute as always. 
 After the mall, we ran to Sam's Club. I got Chris goodies to fill up his Easter Basket. 30 candy bars, 12 packs of gum, and a variety pack on cinnamon rolls and honey buns-he's going to be a happy camper :) I got the little camo basket at The Dollar Tree a few weeks back. It's manly ;) haha
After all the running around, my girl was tired and a little cranky. So we laid down in my bed and watched some Spongebob. She isn't a very cuddly girl, so I LOVE moments like this where she's content just laying around with mommy <3 These are the moments I live for. I love being a mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment