Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Warm sunny day.

Hey everyone!
I'm sorry I've fallen behind yet again!
Yesterday was such a busy day!!
I had pictures taken of SB by the lovely Lenay! Most of you follow her blog and she is just incredible! She did a wonderful job!! 
We also got to Skype with Chris last night (first time since he's deployed) and although we were unable to see him, he LOVED being able to see SB move around! She just started waving and saying hi, so he got to see that as well! He was so happy!

Today has been such a beautiful day. I love the 70 degree weather. It would be perfect if it were like this all year long. Sarabeth loved it too. All the windows were open and the doors. She enjoyed standing by the screen door today and looking outside. She would stay outside all day if I let her! Ever since she was born, if she was upset, all I would have to do is walk outside with her and she'd quit crying. It's amazing what a little sunshine and fresh air can do for ya :)

I took just a few random pictures with my cellphone today. I'm not very happy with my camera. I'm thinking about getting a new one. I'm thinking about taking a photography class as well. I'm so interested in photography and I'd love to get some education on how to properly work a camera, seek out the right lighting, etc. I just have no one to teach me! haha. And I'm pretty sure my camera hates to cooperate with me. 

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great night!!!

Enjoying the fresh air.
 Your's truly. This is why I'm working out. See the fatness? Having a baby was so not kind to me. haha. 
 She never pays attention when I want her to!
 She looks so chunky here, but she's really very tiny. 

1 comment: