Thursday, February 3, 2011

All because two people fell in love...

I've missed my husband a lot the past few days. Especially going through Wal-Mart, shopping online, watching commercials-seeing all the Valentines Day stuff. It's the month of love. And my love is tons of miles away! 
I did send him some really sweet items for Valentines Day and I know they're going to make him smile. I love making home made gifts. They're so much more sincere and thoughtful. I would take a home made card and a hand picked flower over jewelry any day!!!

He bought SB some pink pearls for Valentines Day. He told me he wanted to get her something that she could keep forever, and eventually maybe pass down to her own children; that it will have a story-a present her daddy got her for her first Valentines Day. I thought that was really sweet and very thoughtful! He feels that since he's the first man in her life that it's important to set the bar high. He loves her a lot and he's such a good daddy! I can't wait until he is home with us and him be able to interact with her everyday.


A few weeks ago, I personalized a decoration and I got it in the mail today. It arrived at such a good time. Brought a huge smile to my face. Here it is. 




2 comments:

  1. So cute where did you find that.. LOVE IT.. and i love you bestie.. See you soon

    ReplyDelete