Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Playing Catch Up

 Ahhh I've fallen so behind.
I'm going to make it a goal to post each day again!!
In the mean time, here are some pictures from the past week!!

Eating mommy's dvds.
Eating her duck and playing in the bath.

haha, she was modeling after bathtime<3

Bathtime is her fav time of the day. She is always so eager to get into the tub! I love little baby butts. They're so cute! haha

Both of these picture were the day we went to eat lunch with Whitney. SB was looking super cute that day, and looking just like her daddy<3

Playing outside in the nice weather.

Smiling at mommy in the car.

This pic was taken a few weeks ago of Chris and his section. 


This isn't new. Sarabeth was a little over a month here. We were at the Hebel wedding, where Chris was the best man. Whitney just got the pictures this past week and I thought I'd share them. SB has changed so much since then!! But she looks so cute!
&& Of course I loveee the picutre of her and daddy together!

2 comments:

  1. sweet pictures! she is soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures. I know what you mean about catch up. I'm still behind, lol. Love the bow too.

    ReplyDelete