Friday, April 1, 2011

New Camera-YAY!

So I got my new camera on Wednesday. I've been playing with it a lot! Trial and error because I really have no idea what I'm doing. We have some family here for WV and my uncle is experienced with the Nikon D80 so he's helped me a little bit. I can't wait to get my books I ordered on the camera so I can learn.

Yesterday I went out and bought a bag to make my own camera case. I found a really cute water proof bag at wal-mart. I bought some material that I liked. Then I cut up and old egg crate for the inserts. Below is the finished product. I also made my own camera strap cover. All with help from my mom because I don't really now how to work the sewing machine yet, but she is going to teach me and I plan on getting my own :) YAY for crafts. I'm having so much fun being creative and learning new things!!!

By the way, today is April Fools day. My cousins and sister have been playing jokes all day. I had a doctors appointment this morning and when I went out to my car, it was covered in yellow post it notes with Aprils Fools written all over them. Below is a picture of that, too. I didn't have time to take them off, so needless to say I got a lot of stares, a bunch of people pointing at me, and tons of people laughing on my way there and back.
Hope everyone has a great pranking day :)

 Camera Bag :)
 Camera Strap Cover
 April Fools


Taken by my new camera. Shelby Blue<3


2 comments:

  1. Very cute!! And I love your parents dog....i want her! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome new pics & where did you get the camera bag??!? message me on fb :)

    ReplyDelete